top of page

Tel. 631-264-0567

Be connected directly to the Department you need!

Adult Reference Department - for all Adult Reference or program questions; all library outreach



Children's Department - for Children's reference or program questions; all Museum Pass questions


Circulation Department - for all questions regarding your library card, library account and access issues


Young Adult/Teen Department - for all Teen/YA reference programs or inquiries into student community service 


Not sure which department you need? Send us a general question below. 

Contact Us


Your details were sent successfully!

bottom of page